Pathshala Food Policy
1) Make sure food does not contain any non-veg items, eggs, gelatin, honey, lard or root vegetables (i.e. Potatoes, Onions, Garlic, Carrot, Ginger, etc.).
2) Do not have too many candy and items with sugar for kids.
3) Drinks – No soda please. Just milk/juice/water
4) On Tithi day – make sure snacks confirms to what’s allowed on Tithi-day.
5) Do not bring food cooked prior day (unless it is dry snacks)
6) If you have any questions or need guidance regarding any food item appropriate for Pathshala at temple, you may contact Shri Pulkit Shah.
Food sponsors shall follow following guidelines related to food set-up and clean up after the Pathshala
1) Set-up serving tables, two garbage bins with correct size bags, set-up tarps on floor
2) Clean kitchen utensils if used and clean the kitchen if used, keep things organized
3) Pay attention to any waste, spills, garbage overfill, etc.
4) Clean tarps, tables with wet swipes and fold, put them back, main floor, sweep floor, use wet mop if needed.
5) Tie up trash bags and dispose in dumpster in the back of the temple (close the cover of the dumpster)
6) Recycle category trash can be taken home
Attendance Awards policy Guidelines for year 2013-2014
|Level||Attendance Points||HW points||Test points||Total Points|
|Rookies + Level 1||5 points per class (60 points for 12 sessions)||3 points for HW (33 points for 11 sessions)||17 points for – Sutra, Stuti, Philosophy, special project||110|
|Level 2, 3, 4 and 5||3 points per class ((36 points for 12 sessions)||4 points for HW (44 points for 11 sessions)||30 points for – Sutra, Stuti, Philosophy, special project||110|